A class action Settlement involving vehicle bootings by Citywide Parking Services, LLC in Sandy Springs and Marietta Georgia may provide payments to those who qualify.
IN THE STATE COURT OF GWINNETT COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. 20C04120-3
A Court has authorized the Notice. This is not solicitation from a lawyer.
- There is a class action about whether Citywide Parking Services, LLC (“Citywide Parking”) has unlawfully booted vehicles in Sandy Springs, Georgia and Marietta, Georgia.
- You may be eligible for a payment if you qualify and timely submit a Claim Form.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act, or don’t act. Read the long form Notice carefully.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT:
|SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM
|The only way to get a payment if you qualify.
|ASK TO BE EXCLUDED
|Get no payment. The only option that allows you to individually sue Citywide Parking over the claims resolved by this Settlement.
|Write to the Court about why you don’t agree with the Settlement.
|GO TO A HEARING
|Ask to speak in Court about the Settlement.
|Get no payment. Give up rights.
• These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice.
• The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. If it does, and after any appeals are resolved, money will be distributed to those who qualify. Please be patient.